INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR
The SERAFIC PROVINCE OF S. FRANCESCO OF THE ORDER OF MINOR BROTHERS, in its capacity as Data Controller, pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Reg. no. 2016/679 provides you with the following information on the processing of personal data.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through any hypertext links published on this site but referring to parties other than the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M.
The Data Controller of the processing of your personal data is PROVINCIA SERAFICA DI S. FRANCESCO DELL’ORDINE DEI FRATI MINORI (hereafter only “Provincia Serafica di S. Francesco O.F.M.” or “Data Controller”), with head office in ASSISI (PG), piazza Porziuncola 1, Fraz. S. MARIA DEGLI ANGELI, 06088, C.F./P.I. 00160170544, email email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by the Provincia Serafica di S. Francesco O.F.M. can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter at the offices of the Provincia Serafica di S. Francesco O.F.M.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data’ shall mean any information that can be used to identify an individual.
The sending of messages by the user, as well as the completion and submission of forms on this site, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to reply or to provide the requested services, as well as any personal data included in the communications.
Information about the user is also acquired through navigation of the site, such as the IP address and the type of browser used.
For more information, please read the following paragraphs.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, information on the pages visited within the site, the time of access, the length of time spent on each page.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of any computer offences against the site.
Data provided by the User
The optional and voluntary sending of electronic and/or paper communications to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Furthermore, personal data (such as name, surname, email address) may be provided by the user by filling in the forms on this site: “Write a prayer”, “Create your own Santino” and “Donate now”.
Purposes of processing
Personal data are processed by the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M. in order to:
- allow navigation on the site
- respond to users’ requests
- provide the services requested by the users
- fulfill the obligations of law, regulation or community legislation to which the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M.;
- is subjected to send informative and promotional communications about events and activities, services and initiatives proposed by the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M;
- to ascertain responsibility in case of possible computer crimes to the detriment of the site.
Some data may be used anonymously by the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M. to enrich its historical archive and for statistical purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data by the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M. is based on the following legal bases:
- performance of the contract to which the Data Subject is a party or performance of pre-contractual measures taken at his or her request;
- fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- consent of the Data Subject;
- overriding legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Optional or compulsory nature of providing personal data
In order to answer your questions and/or to provide you with what you have requested, the conferment of personal data is necessary: without them the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M. will not be able to answer you and/or provide the requested services.
For the fulfilment of legal obligations the conferment of the requested data is obligatory.
The provision of personal data for informative and promotional purposes is optional, but without it, the Seraphic Province will not be able to inform you about events, courses, initiatives, offers and promotions of the Friars Minor of the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M.
Data processing is carried out both on paper and by computer, using instruments and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality.
Data transfer to non-EU countries
The navigation and the use of the services present on this website may involve the transfer of some personal data to countries outside the European Union, through the use of the services of companies that are used by the Provincia Serafica di S. Francesco O.F.M. with headquarters and/or operating outside the European Union. These countries may have different data protection rules from the EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR and therefore even less protective than the European ones (for example, the absence of a supervisory authority to which to turn and the lack of recognition of the rights of the Data Subject). The possible transfer of data to countries outside the European Union will take place in compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR, e.g. on the basis of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, with the adoption of appropriate measures pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR, such as standard contractual data protection clauses, or with the consent of the user.
Duration of processing
Personal data will be processed :
- until the purpose for which the personal data is processed is achieved. In the case of use of the “Write a Prayer” service or publication on the “Donor Wall”, the data may remain visible on the website until the next Pardon of Assisi;
- to the extent strictly necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Seraphic Province of St Francis O.F.M. is subject
- as long as the legitimate interest of the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M. in the processing lasts
- until the consent is revoked, when the processing is based on it (the revocation, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation).
Recipients of personal data
For the purposes indicated above, your personal data may be communicated to:
- employees and subjects in any capacity within the organisation of the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M., limited to what is strictly necessary for the performance of their duties
- subjects, public and private, who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation or EU legislation, within the limits provided for by such regulations
- third parties, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties on behalf of the Seraphic Province of St. Francis O.F.M., subject to a letter of appointment imposing the duty of confidentiality and security of the data, appointed where necessary as data controllers
- any other parties to whom the current legal and/or contractual regulations impose an obligation of communication;
- in the event of use of the “Create Your Prayer” service in favour of a person dear to you, your name and surname will be disclosed to the person who will receive it;
- in the event of publication of your prayer on this website, through the “Write a prayer” service, the text of the prayer and your name will be visible to other website users
- in case of publication on the ‘donor wall’, the data, according to the settings you have selected, will be visible to other users of the website.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to Article 7 and Articles 15 to 22 of EU Reg. no. 2016/679 – GDPR You have the right to:
- revoke the consent given at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before revocation;
- access your personal data in order to obtain information about the data processed;
- verify the correctness of the data and ask for them to be corrected or updated;
- object to the processing of data on grounds relating to your particular situation when the personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to the processing without giving any reasons;
- obtain the restriction of the processing. In this case, the Controller will not process the data for any purpose other than its storage;
- obtain the deletion of your personal data when the conditions indicated by law are met (e.g. in the event of processing in breach of the law)
- receive your personal data or have them transferred, where technically possible, to another data controller. This right may be exercised when the data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, on a contract to which the data subject is party or on contractual measures connected therewith;
You may also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (in Italy, it is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali) pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR or appeal to the Judicial Authority (Article 79 of the GDPR).
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise the above rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or a registered letter to PROVINCIA SERAFICA DI S. FRANCESCO O.F.M. – UFFICIO COMUNICAZIONI, Piazza Porziuncola 1, Fraz. S. MARIA DEGLI ANGELI, 06088 – ASSISI (PG).